Thames BRIDGES CHALLENGE
Join 2,000 others as we venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points.
Setting out from Putney Bridge - we head East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges - each with its own fascinating story - and a mid point stop in Vauxhall for some snacks & drinks. 25km later, it's a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
A great opportunity to get out, get fitter, meet others, and explore the very best of London!
- Fully supported 25km Walk
- Fully signed route with arrows
- Join as an Individual or a Team
- Start near Putney Bridge - Fulham
- Tented village & warm up at start
- Free 'Thames Bridges buff' to wear
- 9.0am to midday start times
- Souvenir route map - bridge facts
- Midpoint stop, Free snacks/drinks
- Corporate packages available
- Medal, T-shirt & food at finish